Google AdSense is one of the easiest ways to start making money online with your website. In this article, we will show you how to add Google AdSense in WordPress.
What is Google AdSense?
Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience.
Earn money from your site
Millions of advertisers compete for your ad space. That means more money, more relevant ads, and because of more ad spaces filled.
Getting paid with AdSense (bid types)
So, Website owners get paid based on various bid types for the ads they display.
- CPC (cost per click)
- CPM (cost per thousand impressions)
- Active View CPM (active view cost per thousand impressions)
- CPE (cost per engagement)
Manually Place Google AdSense Ad code in WordPress.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- On the AdSense homepage, click Add site.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on.
And Click Save.
Google will automatically generate a code for you to add to your website
But like this.
Next, you’re going to copy and paste this code to your website.
After an hour ads will start to appear in the website.