Safely and Naturally remove Tattoos at Home without LASER !
I KNOW: YOU WANT THAT TATTOO OFF YOUR BODY RIGHT NOW!You’re tired of…
- People judging you based on what they think your tattoo means (and it’s never a fair, balanced presumption, is it?)
- Tired of having to think of that old flame, or that old tribe that you put behind yourself every time you see your own flesh (Memories can fade – but only given the opportunity).
- Tired of having to hide all the time. Of having to think about what you’re going to wear just based on your tattoo and whether it’s going to be seen or not.
Dear Future Tattoo-Free Guy (or gal),
Before you spend a dime on tattoo removal, you need to know something VERY important.
That the tattoo REMOVAL industry makes a lot more than the artists do on tattoos…
For no reason other than the PAIN of having an unwanted tattoo. PAIN that they take to the bank!WHERE THERE’S MONEY, THERE’S GREED MY FRIEND. THAT’S WHY YOU NEED TO
KNOW ONE MORE THING:Laser tattoo removal costs $200-$500 per treatment, $2,000 on average for a full treatment!
And it’s the worst way to remove a tattoo.
These aren’t cancer cells we’re talking about. Just ink below the skin.
But like I said, when you have an industry that can make $200-$500 for a quick visit – people are going to take advantage.
Good information about ALL NATURAL, HOME-BASED tattoo removal gets drowned out by the local laser tattoo removal clinic and its nonstop misinformation campaign. I’ve seen it in every community I’ve worked in.
There’s a better way. Stay with me and read this next part to learn what it is…
THERE ARE BETTER OPTIONS OUT THERE THAT DO EXACTLY WHAT
YOU’RE LOOKING FOR
- Remove the tattoos painlessly and inexpensively. Without needing any overpriced “experts” hovering around over you, racking up a huge bill for a SIMPLE skin-deep change!
- You can finally stop being judged based on what’s ON your skin. And start commanding respect based on WHO you are and WHAT you actually have to say!
- You can keep past memories where they should be – buried in the past. You can show new people in your life how much you CARE, with a fresh new tattoo.
- You’re allowed to CHANGE your mind. Finally. And redecorate (or not) as you wish!
- Wear what you want, whenever you want, without having to plan your dress around your tattoos ever again!