FaceTime on your MacBook Pro without sending anything with your email, you can follow these steps:
- Open the FaceTime app on your MacBook Pro.
- Click on the “FaceTime” menu in the top left corner of the screen and select “Preferences.”
- In the “Settings” tab, make sure that your Apple ID is signed in. If it’s not, sign in with your Apple ID.
- In the “Settings” tab, uncheck the box that says “Calls from iPhone” if it is checked.
- Close the “Preferences” window.
To make a FaceTime call without sending anything with your email, open the FaceTime app and enter the phone number or email address of the person you want to call. If you enter a phone number, make sure to include the country code.
When you make a FaceTime call using only a phone number or email address, your email address will not be shared with the person you are calling.