Social media schedulers make staying active and engaging on social media easier for us mortals, making our load easier and paving the way for greater impact.If you want your social media marketing to be effective, you’ll need to invest in the right tools for the job. Tools that help you manage and optimise your posts.
Let’s look through each tool!
Is Social Media Marketing That Important?
Absolutely! It’s been one of the most cost-effective online marketing strategies for some time. Social media lets you grow your visibility and brand awareness without having to pay for it.
Social Media Auto-Posting and Scheduling Plugin for WordPress Blogs
Connect your WordPress blog to Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, LinkedIn, VK, Instagram, Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr, Medium, Torial, Flickr, Diigo and Bloglovin. And, automatically share your post to all your social media networks in one easy step.
- Auto-Posting on Social Media – Blog2Social will automatically turn your blog post and images into the optimal format for each social network. Automatically share your blog posts on social media when your post is published or at your scheduled best times. Share your blog post to all or selected social networks at once.
- Custom Sharing – Increase the visibility of your social media posts.
- Best Time Scheduler – Auto-post at the best times for each network
- Custom Scheduling on Social Media – Automatically schedule social media posts in WordPress
- Select any image you want for each single social media post – Images have a strong emotional impact and pull on us. So, an image in your social media post is one of the most important factors to attract attention and engagement.
- Select the post format for your posts – The link post format displays an automatically generated preview of your blog post with the blog post title and the first one or two sentences of the post. The image links to your blog post.
- Social Media Reporting – Keep track of your planned, scheduled and shared social media posts.
- One-Step Workflow for Customising Social Media Posts – The one-step workflow allows you to easily customise and share your blog posts on all social media. A one-page preview editor displays all social media posts. You can edit texts and comments and schedule your social media posts in one single step.
- Content Curation – Content Curation is one of the key strategies used in social media marketing. Sharing relevant third-party content will help establish your social media accounts as a valuable content resource for your particular field of expertise.
2. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is proud to be a leader in usability, customer support and satisfaction, ROI and user adoption, as awarded by top-tier software review sites.Track Facebook Page impressions, tally up Twitter link clicks, measure Instagram follower growth, evaluate LinkedIn engagement, asses content performance on Pinterest and much more, all from the same location.
Sprout comes complete with both templated and customizable reporting options, meaning you have multiple ways to not only gather essential social metrics, but truly understand what they mean and present them to others including only the metrics you care about most and reducing the noise.
- Engagement Tools – Streamline and scale social engagement Go from overwhelmed to empowered. Increase visibility, improve responsiveness and boost efficiency using Sprout Social.
- Publishing Tools – Simplify and strengthen your social media publishing Trade arduous for effortless. Save time, support collaboration and maximize impact using Sprout Social.
- Analytics Tools – Drive strategic decision-making with social media analytics Save time and stop second-guessing. Speed up data collection, prove ROI and inform strategy using Sprout Social.
- Listening Tools – Inform your business strategy with social listening Understand the “why” behind the “what.” Uncover actionable insights, overcome competitors and improve brand health using Sprout Social.
- Audience Analysis ,Consumer Research, Influencer Recognition, Sentiment Research, Campaign Analysis, Competitor Comparison, Trend Identification
Social media promotion is vital to success in the online world, but the act of scheduling posts may not be the reason you bounce of bed every morning. Even if you use a tool to help you speed up the process of blasting all your channels at once, you still need to manually input the text and images for each post. Rinse and repeat to re-promote the posts.
With templates for content creation, scheduling, and facilitating client approvals, plus a custom URL shortener to export campaign assets so they can be used in other marketing initiatives, Missinglettr has some great features that’ll lighten your load. You even get a weekly report so you’re on top of your marketing performance.
- DRIP CAMPAIGNS – Drive a years worth of organic traffic in just a few clicks Turn each of your blog posts into a year’s worth of optimized social media content.
- CURATE – Find and be found with Curate Take over your niche by finding content your users already think is valuable and make it easy for other businesses to find and share your content
- CALENDAR – Review, schedule, and create new content with our multi-purpose Calendar Get ready for a content calendar that does way more than just schedule your posts.
- ANALYTICS – Keep an eye on how your social strategy is performing in the real world With Missinglettr it’s never been easier to keep track of how your social posts are performing in one intuitive dashboard
4. Social Pilot
Simple & cost-effective social media management tool for teams and agencies.Save Time & Gain Efficiency With SocialPilot Automation Tool Put all your social media management worries to rest. Here’s the perfect solution.
- Analyze, Monitor & Report Your Social Performance – SocialPilot provides powerful, yet easy to understand social media analytics tool to improve your social media performance and efficiency.
- Be On Top Of All Conversations With Social Inbox – Respond to comments, messages and posts across Facebook Pages from one place – Social Inbox. Moderate all Pages and have conversations in real-time
- Manage Your Social Media Team and their Work – Manage your social media accounts along with your team. Let them complete your social media tasks. Review their posts and updates within this social media management tool before approving.
- Content Curation, Discovery & Custom Feeds – Get relevant and evergreen content, from across the web, delivered within your account. Schedule it on your list and let it reach to your targeted audience. Add RSS feeds to put your favorite blogs in auto-sharing mode.
- Visualize Your Strategy on Social Media Calendar – Social media calendar helps you to visualize your social media strategy. SocialPilot’s calendar tool comes in handy when you want to keep track of posts on various accounts.
- Upload Upto 500 Posts with Bulk Scheduling – Want to post for more than 24 hours in advance? Bulk scheduling lets you schedule up to 500 posts for upcoming weeks or months. You can edit, delete or move posts if you change your mind.
- Reach A Wider Audience By Boosting Your Facebook Posts! – Make your content stand out by boosting your best Facebook posts directly from the SocialPilot dashboard and expand your brand’s reach. Give your brand the platform it deserves & reach millions of audience. Make your content stand out by boosting your best Facebook posts directly from the SocialPilot dashboard for a seamless ad management experience.
A social media management tool that handles both re-sharing your content and optimising your social traffic, MeetEdgar is your handy automated content manager.Working with your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles through a web plugin, you can keep your social channels populated with posts and check in from wherever you are using your mobile. Edgar builds a bottomless library of evergreen updates. When he runs out of new updates, he’ll re-share older ones, so your social is always on – even when you’re focused on other things.
Never run out of stuff to post – Want to promote a special offer every other day? Share a blog post once a week? Edgar automates your recurring tasks, so you can kiss your to-do list goodbye.
Craft content like a boss – Edgar offers unlimited scheduled posts, so you can plan and publish your social campaigns from one tidy dashboard and maintain the professional presence you’ve been dreaming of.
Watch your strategy take shape – You want to know if you’re headed in the right direction – so Edgar will show you! He tracks history and performance data for everything you post, so you can check in when it fits your schedule and catch up in minutes with a distraction-free dashboard.
Top-rated human support – We’re here Monday through Friday with a world-class support team that’s ready to help with whatever you’ve got. From setup assistance to strategic inspiration, we’re here for you with one-on-one support. All human, no chatbot.
Before we wrap this post up, there is one important thing to note: Social media marketing is only the first step in an effective sales process.
Once the user visits your website, you need to convert them into a subscriber or customer before they leave.
This can be a challenging process because over 70% of people who leave your website never return!