Most Dog training programs today fail to engage your Dog on a mental level, and fail to develop his/her intelligence. With enough mental stimulation – many problem behaviors simply melt away. I’ll explain why below.
Most dog training programs fail you and your dog because they never address the root cause of your dog’s problem behavior. They just give you some cookie-cutter technique to stop biting, chewing or barking – which is short term in its effectiveness at best – again, because it does not address the root cause of the problem.
Most dog training programs use OUTDATED force and dominance techniques. This is proven NOT to work by the latest research. My methods are force-free and gentle. They rely on the latest science in dog behavior research to create a strong bond between you and your dog and create positive emotions in your dog as opposed to fearful ones. They only reinforce the behaviors you want.
Many other online dog training programs are created by PHONEYS with no certifications… This is dangerous, since using the wrong techniques will lead to problem behaviors getting worse or even a bite in some cases. Avoid taking advice from any “trainer” who does not list his/her professional certifications.
Does any of the following sound familiar…
- Your dog doesn’t listen to you
- You need to train a new Puppy
- Your dog barks uncontrollably
- Your Dog is pulling on the leash
- Your Dog is aggressive
- Your Dog is chewing things he shouldn’t
- Your Dog is digging all the time
- Your Dog is Jumping up
- You’re frustrated with your dog
- You may even regret getting your Dog
- You’re worried you might have to give up your Dog because of behavior problems you can’t handle
- You feel helpless to control your dog
- You tell your Dog ‘no’ with no success
- Your Dog gets over excited and is hard to settle down
- Your Dog is whining constantly
- Your dog has a fear of certain sounds or stimuli or suffers from anxiety
- You want a dog who obeys you
- You want a better bond with your dog
- You want less stress
The Science behind my dog training system
The science behind my system of correcting bad behaviors is simple.
You may have heard of the idea of ‘neuroplasticity’ in the human brain.
It’s a well established idea researched heavily at Harvard and other leading universities.
In other words – our brains are like soft plastic – always capable of molding and changing to learn new habits and behaviors.
Well your dog’s brain is the EXACT same.
With the right mental stimulation and training… (That you will get in my program) your dog’s brain will become more open and receptive to learning new information.
Your dog will listen to you and better understand what you are telling him to do.
When this happens – your dog’s bad behaviors simply fade away as more desirable ones appear in their place.
The bottom line is…