Are you tired of …
- … Not being able to get out of bed in the morning, due to pain in your legs and hands?
- … Not being able to do everyday tasks like typing or even tying your shoelaces?
- … Not being able to enjoy your favorite sports, or to spend more time with your children or grandchildren due to constant pain?
Do you feel that your life cannot go on this way? You no longer feel like getting up in the morning? Have you stopped enjoying the things that used to amuse you?
This is all that arthritis does for you. It just WEARS IT OUT. The pains make everything cost much more, that the simple act of turning on a tap is a feat.
I bet you’ve tried any of the following
- Spending hundreds or thousands of dollars a year on medications that all did was make you sleepy, without stopping your pain .
- Undergoing physical therapy, which caused unbearable pain and did not achieve greater results .
- Perform specific diets that only managed to deprive him of his favorite foods, without relieving pain .
- Filling your house with drugs, expensive supplements, vitamins and pills, which you have bought without really knowing what their “supposed” benefits were.
It is frustrating when you try all the “solutions” that the market offers, and nothing seems to change. The results never come, we spend more and more money and the pain only gets worse.
I couldn’t find a way out
I could no longer answer my wife in private , and that was another spice that made my life even more miserable.
One day, I decided that my life had to turn upside down. I couldn’t go on like this. I couldn’t let myself be overcome by this ailment My family didn’t deserve this. I didn’t deserve this.
I gathered forces from where I really did not have them and decided to fight my problem. He wasn’t sure where to start, but he knew where he wanted to go: find a solution for arthritis.
I started reading, researching, and finding out everything I could know about the disease. I interviewed doctors, older people affected, “young people” with my same problem. Everything was very difficult due to my ailments, but little by little I discovered new things about this pathology, which I felt were getting me closer and closer to a solution.
To my surprise, MANY more people than I thought suffer from arthritis in its various forms . This problem does not discriminate age or sex, and its effects are very varied, and in all cases, very painful.